REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
A special wiper transmission tool may be required to separate the linkage from the motor.
- Remove the wiper arms and the wiper motor as outlined earlier in this section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the top vent grille panel(s).
- Unfasten the bolts attaching the left and right side linkage/transmission assemblies.
- Separate the transmission link socket from the wiper motor crank arm ball.
- Guide the wiper linkage/transmission through the access hole in the shroud upper panel.
- Insert the wiper linkage by inserting it through the plenum chamber in the shroud upper panel opening.
- Install the bolts attaching the left and right side linkage/transmission assemblies.
- Secure the linkage to the wiper motor crank arm ball using a clamp type tool.
- Place the top vent grille(s) into position and secure.
- Install the wiper motor and wiper arms as outlined earlier in this section.
- Connect the negative battery cable, then start the engine and check for proper wiper operation.