REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the sound insulator from inside the vehicle.
- Remove the clutch master cylinder pushrod from the clutch pedal.
- Remove the clutch pedal pivot bolt and pedal assembly from the bracket.
- Remove the spacers and bushing from the pedal.
- Install the spacer and bushings onto the pedal. Lubricate the bushings before installation.
- Install the clutch pedal and pivot bolt. Tighten the bolt and nut to 23 ft. lbs. (31 Nm).
- Install a new pushrod bushing and lubricate.
- Install the master cylinder pushrod in the clutch pedal pin groove.
- Install the sound insulator and connect the negative battery cable.