REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the fasteners from the lower sound insulator panel under the steering column.
- Remove the lamp driver module from the instrument panel harness on the right side of the steering column.
- Position the lamp driver module to the instrument panel wiring harness. Make sure the lamp driver is taped back in the same position.
- Install the fasteners on the lower sound insulator to the instrument panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.