REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The controller can be removed from the vehicle without removing the front passenger seat.
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
- Slide the front passenger seat forward.
- If applicable, tip the passenger seat forward.
- Remove the bolts holding the case cover.
- Remove the controller. It is not necessary to remove the harness connectors to slide the controller out of the case.
- Disconnect the wiring harnesses from the controller.
The anti-lock brake controller should be protected from extremes of temperature, shock or impact and the discharge of static electricity.To install:
- Attach the wiring connectors to the controller. Make certain the CPA locking pins are correctly installed.
- Install the controller into its case. Install the case cover and tighten the retaining bolts hand tight.
- Return the front passenger seat to the correct position.