REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
3.1L (VIN V) Engine
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Detach the air cleaner-to-turbocharger duct at the turbocharger.
- Remove the air cleaner assembly along with all adjoining duct work.
- Remove the intercooler-to-intake manifold duct assembly.
- Remove the turbocharger-to-intercooler duct.
- Unfasten the upper intercooler attaching bolts, then remove the intercooler.
- The installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Make sure that no duct work is leaking when reassembling.