REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Mark the location of the door hinge straps on the door.
- Remove the rubber conduit and electrical connections from the door.
- Remove the body side check link screw.
- With an assistant, support the door with a jack.
- Remove the hinge pin bolts.
- Remove the door from the hinges with an assistant.
- Position the door over the hinges with an assistant and floor jack.
- Apply Loctite®to the hinge bolts and install the door.
- Make sure the door is in proper alignment with the frame and striker. If the door is not in alignment, refer to door alignment in this section.
- Install the body side check link screw, electrical wiring and conduit, if so equipped.
DOOR ALIGNMENT21 ft. lbs. (24-27 Nm).
Adjust the up and down, and in and out by loosening the four hinge-to-door retaining bolts and move to the desired position. An assistant is recommended to perform this procedure. Tighten the bolts to 18