REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the right side sound insulator under the instrument panel.
- Unfasten the convenience center rear screws. Loosen the front screw and slide the convenience center out.
- Grasp the carpet at the top side of the cowl and pull forward.
- Detach the blower motor electrical connection.
- Disconnect the harness from the clip.
- Unfasten the blower motor mounting screws, then remove the blower motor from the vehicle.
- Position the blower motor and secure using the retaining screws.
- Connect the harness to the clip.
- Attach the blower motor electrical connector.
- Reposition the carpet at the cowl.
- Place the convenience center into position. Install the front and rear screws.
- Install the right side lower insulator panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.