REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the intermediate shaft from the vehicle as previously outlined.
- Remove the seal, snapring and washer from the housing.
- Press the spacer and bearing from the housing using a driver handle and bearing remover tools J-8592 and J-8810.
- Press the bearing into the housing support, using a press and a bearing installer J36379 or equivalent.
- Install the spacer, washer and snapring.
- Install the seal into the housing using a seal installer tool J-23771 or equivalent.
- Install the intermediate shaft into the vehicle.