REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the wiper arm and module as previously outlined in this section.
- Remove the two linkage/transmission socket screws and disconnect the socket from the crank arm ball.
- Unfasten the mounting screws, then remove the linkage/transmission from the module.
- Position the linkage/transmission to the module and secure by tightening the mounting screws. The motor crank arm MUST be in the inner wiper position at this point. Refer to the accompanying illustration.
- Using a bolt or suitable diameter tool, align the holes in the module and bellcrank as shown in the accompanying illustration.
- Tighten the linkage socket screws while the alignment tool remains in place.
- Install the module into the vehicle, as outlined earlier in this section. Make sure the body seals are in the proper position.
- Install the wiper arms and blades, as outlined earlier in this section.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Run the wiper motor at high and low speeds with a wet and tacky windshield. Make sure the wiper parks properly.