REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
- Note the position of the spark plug wires. Remove the plug wires from the ignition coils.
- Remove the screws securing the coil assemblies to the ignition control module.
See Figure 1
- Remove the coils from the ignition control module.
- Unplug the electrical connector and remove the module assembly from the engine.
See Figures 2 and 3
See Figure 4
- Reconnect the electrical connectors to the ignition control module.
- Liberally coat the module with dielectric compound
See Figure 5
- Position the module assembly and coils on the engine. Tighten the mounting screws.
- Install the spark plug wires in their proper sequence as noted in the removal procedure.