REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
- Remove the right and left wheel well housing.
- Remove the right and left fascia-to-fender bolts.
- Remove the headlights.
- Remove the right and left headlight frame-to-fascia fasteners, then remove the front fascia.
- Detach the parking lamp connectors.
- Remove the radiator airflow shields.
- Unfasten the bumper-to-energy absorber bolts, then remove the front bumper.
See Figures 1 through 6
- Position the bumper to the vehicle and secure with the bumper-to-energy absorber bolts. Tighten the bolts to 20 ft. lbs. (27 Nm).
- Install the radiator air flow shields.
- Attach the parking lamp electrical connectors.
- Install the front fascia.
- Install the right and left headlamp frame to fascia fasteners.
- Install the headlamps.
- Install the right and left fascia to fender bolts and tighten to 53 inch lbs. (6 Nm).
- Install the right and left wheel well housing.
- Remove the lower fascia-to-bumper fasteners.
- Remove the upper fascia-to-bumper screws.
- Unfasten the right and left bolts securing the fascia to the rear quarter panel, then remove the fascia.
See Figures 7 and 8
- Unfasten the bumper retaining bolts, then remove the bumper from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.