REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
- Unfasten any necessary retainers, then remove the inner door trim panel and the door garnish panel.
- Remove the center track roller bracket from the door.
- Remove the upper track roller bracket from the door.
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the lower track roller bracket from the door, then remove the sliding door from the vehicle.
- Reposition the sliding door.
- Install the lower track roller bracket to the door.
- Install the upper track roller bracket to the door.
- Install the center roller bracket to the door and align the door as necessary.
- Install the door trim panel and the door garnish panel.
The ideal sliding door alignment is one where a parallel gap of equal proportion exists along the top and bottom edges of the door. Raising or lowering the front or rear of the door makes adjustments. The center roller bracket and the lower roller bracket are used to adjust the height of the rear and the front of the sliding door respectively. To adjust, simply loosen the bracket to door bolts and adjust as necessary.
See Figure 3