REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Remove the steering column lower trim cover.
- Remove the center console mounting screws and then remove the center console.
See Figures 4, 5 and 6
- Loosen and remove the two retaining screws on the heater control (HVAC) assembly.
- Slide the control assembly out of its mounting bracket.
See Figures 7 and 8
- Detach the two wire harness electrical connectors from the rear side of the heater control assembly.
- Remove the heater control assembly.
See Figure 9
See Figure 10
- Installation is the reversal of the removal process.