REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
- Remove the door trim panel, as outlined earlier in this section.
- Remove the front and rear garnish moldings.
- Remove the lower run channel.
- Remove the outer window sealing strip.
- Drill out the rivet and remove the window run channel from the door.
- Drop the window out of the rear run channel and pull the window up and out of the vehicle.
- Install the window to the door frame and bolt or rivet in place.
- Install the lower run channel.
- Install the outer window-sealing strip.
- Install the garnish moldings and the door trim panel.