REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
- If equipped with power door accessories, disconnect the negative battery cable.
- If equipped, remove the power door lock and window controls.
See Figure 1
- Using a suitable door window handle clip removal tool, remove the retaining clip and handle from the door.
- Remove the door handle bezel.
See Figure 2
- Remove the fasteners in the armrest and lower panel.
- Detach and feed the electrical connectors through the door panel, if so equipped.
See Figure 3
- Unfasten the trim panel retainers, then carefully pry the trim panel from the door frame at the window seal to remove it from the vehicle.
See Figures 4 and 5
- Install the trim panel to the door, placing the window seal portion of the panel over the door frame.
- If equipped, feed the electrical connectors through the door panel.
- Install the fasteners in the armrest and lower panel.
- Install the door handle bezel.
- Install the door window handle.
- Install the power door lock and window controls, if so equipped.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the inside door handle, bezel-to-door screws, then remove the bezel.
- Remove the door trim panel fasteners by prying with a suitable trim panel removal tool, then remove the trim panel.
See Figure 6
- Replace any broken retainers and push the door panel with the retainers into the door.
- Install the door inside handle bezel cover.
- Install the inside handle and bezel to door screws.