REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
The driver's and front passenger seat belt assemblies are attached to the body side frame locking B-pillars in a similar manner,
- Remove the center B-pillar trim finish panel assembly from the body side frame.
- Unsnap the plastic cover off the upper seat belt anchor bracket.
- Remove the upper seat belt anchor bolt using a suitable Torx® driver.
- Remove the lower seat belt anchor bolt using a ratchet with a Torx® driver.
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the seat belt retractor mechanism bolt using a ratchet with a Torx® driver.
- Remove the seat belt retractor mechanism by feeding the assembly through one opening in the pillar trim finish panel and remove the seat belt retractor assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.