REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The EBCM is located in the washer fluid reservoir, behind the left front wheel and splash shield.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and safely support the front of the vehicle securely on jackstands.
- Remove the left front wheel and tire assembly.
- Remove the inner splash shield.
- Detach the control module (EBCM) electrical connector.
- Remove the screws attaching the EBCM to the bracket.
- Remove the module from the bracket.
- Position the EBCM to the bracket, aligning the screw holes.
- Fasten the retaining screws attaching the module.
- Attach the electrical connectors.
- Install the inner splash shield.
- Install the left front wheel and hand-tighten the lug nuts.
- Lower the front of the vehicle.
- Tighten the left front wheel lug nuts to 100 ft. lbs. (140 Nm).
- Connect the negative battery cable.