REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Partially drain and recover the coolant in a suitable container.
- Remove the coolant air bleed pipe retaining bolt and nut.
- Pull back the hose clamp from the coolant tank hose and separate the hose from the tank.
- Separate the air bleed pipe from the coolant outlet housing.
- Attach the air bleed pipe to the outlet housing.
- Slide the hose and clamp over the coolant tank hose and secure.
- Attach and secure the air bleed pipe bolt and nut.
- Fill the cooling system, refer to .