REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disable the SIR system, as outlined earlier in this section.
- If not done already, disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the bezel from the ignition switch.
- Remove the accessory trim plate by carefully prying at the retaining clip points and pulling the plate away from the dash.
- If equipped, remove the remote tape player by unfastening the two retaining screws and detaching any necessary electrical connectors.
- Unfasten the retaining screws, then pull the radio assembly forward. Detach the electrical and antenna lead connections, then remove the assembly from the vehicle.
- Attach the electrical and antenna lead connections to the radio assembly.
- Position the radio control unit assembly, then secure with the retaining screws.
- If removed, attach the remote tape player electrical connectors, install the tape player and secure with the two retaining screws.
- Install the accessory trim plate and ignition switch bezel.
- Connect the negative battery cable,
- Enable the SIR system, as outlined earlier in this section.