The fixed antenna is designed to withstand most car washes without damage. If the mast becomes slightly bent, straighten the mast by hand. The antenna requires replacement only if severely bent or broken.
- Open the rear trunk and pull the carpet back enough to expose the inside base of the antenna.
- Remove the mounting spacer from the antenna base.
- Disconnect the antenna cable from the bottom of the antenna base.
- Remove the two mounting screws from the base.
- Remove the antenna from the vehicle.
- Position the antenna into the vehicle and tighten the retaining screws to 53 inch lbs. (6 Nm).
- Attach the antenna cable.
- Connect the mounting spacer to the antenna base.
- Reposition the trunk carpeting.