- Open the rear trunk and pull the carpet back enough to expose the inside base of the antenna.
- Remove the mounting spacer from the antenna base.
- Disconnect the antenna cable from the bottom of the antenna base.
- Remove the two mounting screws from the base.
- Remove the antenna from the vehicle.
- Position the antenna into the vehicle and tighten the retaining screws to 53 inch lbs. (6 Nm).
- Attach the antenna cable.
- Connect the mounting spacer to the antenna base.
- Reposition the trunk carpeting.