REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Detach the electrical connectors and remove the rear tail lamp assemblies. Refer to the procedure outlined in .
- Remove the fascia retaining nuts from inside the rear trunk compartment.
- Remove the bolts from the rear fascia in the rear wheel housing.
- Remove the push-in retainers from the top and bottom edges of the fascia.
- Remove the rear fascia from the impact bar.
- Twist the license lamp socket from the fascia.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. However, please note the following fastener tightening specifications:
Fascia retaining nuts from inside the rear trunk compartment-89 inch lbs. (10 Nm)