REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the bezel from the ignition switch.
- Remove the trim plate by carefully prying at the retaining clip points and pulling the plate away from the dash.
- Remove the 2 screws securing the control panel and gently pull it out enough to unplug the electrical connectors.
- Disconnect the vacuum hoses at the rear of the vacuum switch and remove the control panel from the vehicle.
- Attach the electrical and vacuum connections to the rear of the control panel.
- Align the screw holes while placing the control panel into the dash.
- Install the control panel mounting screws and tighten to 18 inch lbs. (2 Nm).
- Install the accessory trim plate, by pressing it into place, making sure the retaining clips are properly engaged.
- Install the ignition switch bezel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.