REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disable the SIR system. Refer to procedure outlined in this section.
- Remove the cluster trim plate, as follows.
- Remove the bezel from the ignition switch.
- Remove the screws fastening the cluster trim plate.
- Gently pry out the trim plate.
- Detach the hazard and instrument panel electrical connectors and remove the trim plate.
- Remove the four screws attaching the instrument cluster to the dash panel.
- Pull the cluster rearward and detach the electrical connections, then remove the cluster from the vehicle.
- Attach the cluster electrical connectors and position the cluster into the instrument panel recess.
- Install the screws into the instrument cluster and dash. Tighten the screws until fully driven, seated, not stripped.
- Install the cluster trim plate, using the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Enable the SIR system as outlined in this section.
- Connect the negative battery cable.