REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Front Door Window
- Remove the door trim panel and water deflector.
- Lower door window far enough to access the retaining nuts.
- Remove the nuts.
- Remove the rivet.
- Remove the front window sash.
- Remove the front window sash spacer.
- Remove the window from the vehicle.
- Tilt the front edge of the glass downward to position the glass in the door and carefully lower the rear of the window in.
- Place the window into the sashes located on the regulator and install the nuts.
- Tighten the nuts to 71 inch lbs. (8 Nm).
- Check the window to make sure it operates correctly.
- Reposition the water deflector and install the door panel.
- Place the door window assembly to the down position.
- Remove the door trim panel.
- Remove enough of the door water deflector in order to access the door window assembly nuts.
- Disengage the glass sash regulator from the rear side door window.
- Remove the door window frame applique bolts.
- Remove the door window frame applique.
- Remove the rear door window.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.