REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Door Control Module
- Raise the window to the full up position.
- Remove the inside door trim panel. Refer to procedure outlined in this section.
- Pull off the plastic film water deflector enough to access the lock actuator.
- Remove the screws securing the door lock actuator.
- Remove the door locking system module nuts and bolt.
- Remove the door locking system module from the door.
Installation is the reverse of removal, but make sure to tighten the fasteners to the torque specifications listed:
- Door locking system module bolt-89 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
- Door locking system module nuts-89 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
- Door lock actuator screws-53 inch lbs. (6 Nm).