REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The front window regulator is removed as an assembly with the door control module. Refer to the procedure outlined in this section under Door Locks.
- Remove the door panel and the water deflector.
- Remove the door glass (window).
- Detach the electrical connector, if equipped, or remove the window regulator handle.
- Install the window regulator.
- Place the regulator through the rear access hole into the door.
- Attach the electrical connector, if equipped, or install the window regulator handle.
- Install the rear side door window.
- Replace the door window assembly.
- Install the water deflector and the door panel.