REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise and safely support the rear of the vehicle securely on jackstands.
- Remove the trailing arm-to-knuckle bolt, washer and bushing.
- Remove the trailing arm-to-body bolt.
- Remove the trailing arm from the body.
- Install the trailing arm-to-knuckle bolt, washer, and bushing. Hand-tighten the bolt.
Connect the trailing arm to the body and install the bolt. Tighten as follows:
- Tighten the trailing arm-to-body bolt to 48 ft. lbs. (65 Nm) plus an additional 120° rotation.
- Tighten the knuckle bolt to 51 ft. lbs. (69 Nm).
- Lower the vehicle.