REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- If equipped, disable the SIR system, as outlined in . Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the tilt lever (if equipped) by pulling it firmly out from the steering column
- Snap off the upper steering column cover by gently prying between it and the bottom cover.
- Remove the lower steering column cover screws and lower the steering column cover.
- Remove the 2 switch mounting screws and remove the switch.
- Detach all wire connectors from the multi-function switch. Push locking tabs to remove the wires.
- Attach all wire connectors to the multi-function switch.
- Install the multi-function switch to the column and secure with the 2 attaching screws.
- Install the lower steering column cover screws and lower steering column cover.
- Install the upper steering column cover by snapping it in place.
- Install the tilt lever (if removed) by firmly snapping it into the steering column.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Enable the SIR system, if equipped.