REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Discharge the air conditioning system.
- Disconnect the inlet and outlet pipe to the receiver/drier. Plug the open pipes to prevent contamination.
- Remove the assembly from the mounting bracket.
- Install the receiver/dryer assembly in the mounting bracket and secure in place.
- Add 0.3 oz. (10 ml) of refrigerant oil to the inlet.
- Connect the inlet and outlet pipe to the receiver/drier. Tighten the condenser outlet fitting to 26 ft. lbs. (35 Nm) and the receiver/dryer pipe fitting to 26 ft. lbs. (35 Nm).
- Evacuate and recharge the air conditioning system.
- Connect the negative battery cable.