The proportioner valve is located along the right side of the engine compartment bulkhead.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Clean dirt and foreign material from pipes and fittings.
- Disconnect the proportioner valve electrical connector.
- Disconnect the brake hoses.
- Remove the proportioner valve mounting bolts.
- Remove the valve from the engine compartment.
- Install the valve on the engine compartment bulkhead.
- Connect the brake hoses and tighten to 12 ft. lbs. (16 Nm).
- Connect electrical connector.
- Flush and bleed brake system.