See Figures 1 and 2
Refer to the wiring diagrams in Chassis Electrical for proper terminal identification. The air conditioner condenser fan relay is located in the fuse and relay box on the left side of the engine compartment, near the battery.
REMOVAL and INSTALLATION
See Figure 3
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Label and disconnect the electrical connector from the air conditioning condenser fan motor.
- Remove the radiator grille as necessary to gain access to the air conditioning condenser fan.
- Remove the fan shroud-to-condenser frame bolts and the fan/shroud assembly from the vehicle.
- Install the fan shroud on the condenser and tighten bolts to 89 inch lbs.. (10 Nm).
- Install the radiator grille, as necessary.
- Connect the fan motor electrical connector.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Test fan motor for proper operation.