REMOVAL and INSTALLATION
- Remove the intercooler cover.
- Remove the intercooler inlet and outlet hoses
- Remove the intercooler.
- Remove the relief valve from the intercooler.
- Check the intercooler for cracks or damage. Blow air into the relief valve and confirm that air does not come through. Also push relief valve and check spring for setting and damage, and valve for looseness. If defective replace valve.
- Install relief valve using new gasket. Install screws using Loctite® or equivalent.
- Install intercooler.
- Install inlet and outlet hoses.
- Install intercooler cover.