REMOVAL and INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 6
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the air cleaner assembly.
- Remove the spark plug wire retaining clips. Lay the spark plug wires aside.
- Disconnect the PCV valve hose.
- Remove the nuts and seal washers located under the nuts.
- Remove the valve cover from the cylinder head.
- Apply a small amount of silicone sealant to the corners of the new valve cover gasket.
- Install the new gasket.
- Install the valve cover and secure with new seal washers and nuts. Tighten nuts to 44 inch lbs.. (5 Nm).
- Install the spark plug wire retaining clips. Route the spark plug wires in their original position.
- Install the air cleaner assembly.
- Connect the negative battery cable.