- Set the temperature control lever to HOT .
- Set the mode control lever to the DEFROST position.
- Set the fresh/recirculate control lever to the FRESH position.
- Connect and clamp each respective control cable to the heater and blower case with the heater control assembly set.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the heater control unit from the instrument panel.
- Remove the mode and temperature control cables at the heater case. Remove the cables from the vehicle.
- Remove the fresh/recirculate control cable at blower case and remove from vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Adjust the cables prior to attaching at heater control unit.