REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the seat adjuster mounting bolts from seat assembly.
- Disconnect seat belt switch electrical connector.
- Remove seat from vehicle.
- Install seat in vehicle.
- Connect seat belt switch electrical connector.
- Install the seat adjuster mounting bolts and tighten to 13 ft. lbs. (18 Nm).
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Remove luggage compartment security shelf strings from hooks and lift the shelf out of the vehicle.
- Disengage plastic snaps securing luggage compartment carpet to floor at rear of luggage compartment.
- Remove plastic retaining clips along forward edge of luggage compartment floor.
- Place rear seat back in folded position.
- Lift carpet over the rear seat back to gain access to rear retaining clips which secure the rear seat cushion to the floor pan. Remove the screws and raise seat cushion at front edge disengaging front retaining slips.
- Slide seat cushion over seat belt buckles and remove from vehicle.
- Install seat cushion to vehicle, feed seat belt buckles through seat cushion and engage front retaining clips.
- Secure each rear retaining clip to floor pan with one screw.
- Place seat back in upright position and reinstall luggage compartment carpet.
- Install luggage compartment security shelf into vehicle and attach security shelf strings to security shelf string hooks.