REMOVAL and INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Discharge system (recover refrigerant) from refrigeration system as outlined in Routine Maintenance .
- Remove the radiator grille and horn.
- Disconnect lines from the receiver. Cap open fittings immediately.
- Remove the receiver from the receiver holder assembly.
- Install receiver in receiver holder assembly. Reconnect lines to the receiver. Reconnect the negative battery cable.
- Install horn and radiator grille.
- If receiver assembly was replaced, add oil as outlined in Routine Maintenance .
- Evacuate, charge and test refrigerant system. Check system for leaks.