REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the screw holding the remote control knob to the shaft. The screw may be concealed under a cap which can be popped off with a small tool.
- Use a flat-bladed tool to carefully pry off the triangular plastic cover. Don't damage the plastic and don't break the plastic clip underneath.
- Support the mirror and remove the 3 bolts holding it to the door. Remove the mirror from the car.
- Hold the mirror in position and install the 3 bolts. Before tightening the bolts, make certain the mirror is properly seated and mates flush to the door. The slightest gap will cause wind noise when the car is moving.
- Install the triangular bezel.
- Install the remote control knob and its retaining screw.