REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
- Remove the high mounted stoplight cover by pressing the center portion of the clip in while removing it.
- Remove the bulb from the high mounted stoplight holder.
- Reassemble in reverse order of the removal procedure. Before installing retaining clips position center of clip correctly before installation.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise the deck lid.
- Disconnect the 2 plastic clips and remove the housing from the assembly.
- Remove the 2 bolts and remove the lamp from the vehicle.
- If necessary, remove the socket and bulb from the lamp.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.