Use only heavy duty Delco Supreme 11® or DOT-3 brake fluid.
FLUID LEVEL CHECK
See Figures 1 and 2
The clutch master cylinder is located on the firewall in the engine compartment.
- Clean all of the dirt from around the cover of the master cylinder.
- Be sure that the vehicle is resting on a level surface.
- Carefully remove the cover from the master cylinder.
- The fluid level should be approximately 1 / 4 in. (6mm) from the top of the master cylinder or at least above the MIN mark. If not, add fluid until the level is correct. Replacement fluid should be Delco Supreme No. 11®, DOT 3, or its equivalent.
- Install the cover of the master cylinder.