REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 10
The following procedure requires the use of the Trim Pad Removal tool, J-38778 or equivalent, and the Window Regulator Clip Removal tool No. J-9886-01 or equivalent.
- Remove the door handle bezel-to-door screws and the bezel.
- If removing the rear door trim panel, unfasten the upper molding screws, then using the trim pad removal tool, separate the molding from the door with the clips still left attached to the molding
- Unless equipped with power windows, use a window regulator clip removal tool such as J-9886-01 or equivalent, to remove the window regulator clip and separate the handle from the door.
- Carefully pry off the armrest screw cover and remove the armrest-to-door screw and the armrest.
- If equipped with power windows, remove/disengage the switch mounting panel.
- Check the panel for any additional screws and remove then as necessary.
- Using a suitable trim pad removal tool, remove the nylon fasteners from their seats.
- Remove the door panel from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.