REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the dome lamp lens.
- Unfasten the console-to-roof screws.
- Lower the console, unplug any electrical connections and remove the console.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
See Figure 1
- Remove the screw from the windshield end of the console.
- Unplug the electrical connector from the dome lamp harness.
- Remove the console by swinging downward and pulling forward to clear the rear mounting tabs.
- Insert the rear console mounting tabs into the roof panel.
- Plug the electrical connector to the dome lamp harness.
- Install the console by swinging upward and tightening the retaining screw.