REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
Some vehicles may be equipped with a cargo light mounted to the top rear of the cab. On most applications, the bulb is easily accessible once the lens is removed.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- If equipped, unfasten the lens-to-housing screws or use a small screwdriver and carefully remove the lens.
- Remove the bulb from the cargo light housing; if necessary, replace the bulb.
- Install the bulb in the housing.
- Install the lens and if equipped, tighten the retaining screws.
- Connect the negative battery cable.