REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1Front Seat Belt
- Remove the cover from the door pillar anchor plate.
- Remove the attaching bolt, anchor plate and washer from the door pillar.
- Remove the bolt cover from the rear of the retractor assembly.
- Remove the bolt retaining the retractor to the floor panel and remove the retractor.
- Remove the buckle assembly from the floor panel.
- Remove the cap which conceals the buckle assembly bolt and remove the bolt.
- Remove the seat belt warning wire from the driver's side buckle and remove the buckle from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Tighten all fasteners securely.
With the seat folded in the UP position, remove the screws attaching the jump seat trim cover. Remove the through-bolt, then remove the seat belt assembly. During installation, be sure to securely tighten the retaining bolts.