REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Properly relieve the fuel system pressure and disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disengage the vacuum line from the pressure regulator.
- If applicable, disengage the fuel line(s) from the regulator.
- Remove the retaining bolts, then separate the regulator from the fuel rail assembly.
- Install the regulator to the fuel rail and secure using the retaining bolts.
- If applicable, engage the fuel line(s) to the regulator.
- Engage the regulator vacuum hose.
- Connect the negative battery cable, then pressurize the fuel system by cycling the ignition (without attempting to start the engine) and check for leaks.