REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Refer to the Master Cylinder service procedures and exploded view, if necessary.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect and plug the brake lines at the master cylinder (proportioning valve). Use the proper tool (flare wrench or line wrench) to remove the fittings at the master cylinder.
- Remove the proportioning valve(s).
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Torque the proportioning valves to the master cylinder to 30 ft. lbs. Reconnect the brake lines to the master cylinder. Use the proper tool (flare wrench or line wrench) to tighten the fittings at the master cylinder.
- Bleed the brake system. Check and refill brake fluid.