REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2Spectrum
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Disconnect the blower motor electrical connector at the motor case.
- If equipped with air conditioning, remove the rubber hose from the blower case.
- Rotate the blower motor case counterclockwise and remove the blower motor assembly.
- To install, reverse the removal procedures.
The blower motor is located under the instrument panel at the far right side of the vehicle. It is accessible from below the instrument panel.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the rubber air duct between the motor and the heater assembly.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the motor.
- Remove the 3 screws retaining the motor and remove the motor.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.