REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The headlight control switch is a 3 position, push type switch which is located at the left side of the instrument panel.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the instrument cluster bezel retaining screw and the bezel.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors.
- Place the bezel on a bench and remove the 2 nuts securing the headlight control switch.
- Remove the headlight control switch.
- To install, reverse the removal procedures.
The headlight control switch is located at the left hand side of the instrument panel on the meter hood.
- Disconnect the battery negative cable.
- Remove the meter hood.
- Remove the instrument cluster from the meter hood.
- Remove the 2 clips attaching headlight control harness.
- Remove the 4 screws attaching the headlight switch to the meter hood.
- Disconnect electrical connectors from the switch and remove the switch.
- Reverse procedure to install. Connect battery negative cable.