REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal from the battery.
- Remove the instrument cluster bezel retaining screws and bezel.
- Disconnect the windshield wiper and lighting switch connectors.
- Remove the instrument cluster retaining screws and pull out the assembly.
- Remove the trip reset knob and the assembly glass.
- Remove the buzzer, sockets and bulbs.
- Remove the speedometer assembly, fuel and temperature gauge.
- Remove the tachometer, if equipped.
- To install, reverse the removal procedures.
See Figure 2
- Disconnect battery negative cable.
- Remove the cluster switch panel.
- Remove the 4 screws securing the instrument cluster. Disconnect the electrical connectors and speedometer from the back of the instrument cluster.
- Remove the cluster assembly.
- Installation is the reverse order of the removal procedure.