REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Push the lower forward edge of the seat cushion rearward.
- Lift upward and pull forward on the seat cushion frame to disengage the cushion frame wires from the retainers on the rear seat pan.
- Remove the lower seat cushion from the vehicle.
- At the bottom of the seat back, remove the anchor bolts securing the rear seat wire retainers.
- Grasp the bottom of the seat back and swing it forward to disengage the offsets on the upper frame bar from the hangers.
- Lift the seat back upward and remove from vehicle.
- To install, reverse the above process. Torque the bolts to 31 ft. lbs.