REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal from the battery.
- Remove the locknuts retaining the wiper arms and the wiper arms.
- Remove the cowl cover, wiper motor cover and the electrical connector.
- Disconnect the drive arm from the wiper link.
- Remove the mounting bolts and the wiper motor.
- To install, reverse the removal procedures.
- Disconnect the negative terminal from the battery.
- Remove the cowl vent grille. From the engine compartment, disconnect the electrical connector from the windshield wiper motor.
- Disconnect the wiper motor from the windshield wiper crank arm; be careful not to bend the linkage.
- Remove the 2 retaining bolts from the charcoal canister mounting bracket, allowing the canister to slip down and provide access to the wiper motor mounting bolts.
- Remove the wiper motor-to-chassis screws.
- To install, reverse the removal procedures. Check the operation of the front windshield wiper motor.